Search found 8767 matches
I'm hoping you converted the car to all disc brakes too? Softer front bar should make the car over steer prone more than understeer. If you're ok with that, I'd leave things as is. I prefer a little over steer to under.
- Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 am
- Forum: Drive Line
- Topic: Yoshi's Differential Rebuild/mod (pre)write up
- Replies: 83
- Views: 44022
I'll keep my eyes out but I haven't mucked with diff insides in years.
- Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm
- Forum: Site News/Suggestions
- Topic: Ressurecting E30Tech - The story thread
- Replies: 22
- Views: 728
So it's been a few weeks. Can anyone that hasn't been banned confirm that he hasn't posted or approved any new users? All of the tools that I purchased or did a trial for just outright will not do what I want it to do. So I'm making my own software to do it. At the time of writing this post, I'm at ...
- Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:20 am
- Forum: Electrical
- Topic: Passenger's side power window shat itself
- Replies: 9
- Views: 552
Ain't got time! I'm working on another E30 for side cash. I'm definitely fast as hell but it's still taking up all of my spare time.