manifold constraints?

All boost related things here. Turbos, SuperChargers, FMUs, Megasquirt, et al.
Dot Communist
I <3 E30's
AntiSpam: No

manifold constraints?

Postby Dot Communist » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am

I have nothing to do tomorrow so im thinking maybe fab up a shitty manifold? but seeing as I dont actally have the car yet i need to know where I can and cant go with the tubing as to not hit stuff :D so if anyone has some extra time and wants to measure out for me how much room I have to play with in the engine bay that would be great :)
"...Westboro Baptist Church, they are just afraid, and it makes sense. If I want to assure myself I am 'going to heaven,' the easiest way to go about it is to rationalize why everyone different from me is 'going to hell.'"
-Ryan Brock
Yoshi
Site Admin

Re: manifold constraints?

Postby Yoshi » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:53 pm

M20? man... thats iffy at best. don't waste your time fabbing it up and having to redo it later, thats just a waste of time. You can fab starter stuff but I wouldn't do anything big.
Dot Communist
I <3 E30's

Postby Dot Communist » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm

well I was plainning on doing my own manifold but whatever, an adapter would be ALOT easer to fab up and probably be stronger.
"...Westboro Baptist Church, they are just afraid, and it makes sense. If I want to assure myself I am 'going to heaven,' the easiest way to go about it is to rationalize why everyone different from me is 'going to hell.'"
-Ryan Brock
Yoshi
Site Admin

Postby Yoshi » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Adapter or full on manifold doesn't really matter. but I would do it on the car so you don't have to fuck with fitment more than you have to.
Dot Communist
I <3 E30's

Postby Dot Communist » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Yoshi wrote:Adapter or full on manifold doesn't really matter. but I would do it on the car so you don't have to fuck with fitment more than you have to.

definatly
-Ryan Brock

Return to “Forced Induction”