Introducing BimmerBrakes!

Discussions about anything E30 related.
BimmerBrakes
n00b
AntiSpam: No

Introducing BimmerBrakes!

Postby BimmerBrakes » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Hey guys!

Many of you know me under my personal SN (mvrk10256). I will be helping my friend run his BMW performance business by monitoring this site, as well as a few other forums. I would like to make a formal introduction.

We are BimmerBrakes. Our company sells products to satisfy all your OEM, and OEM+ needs. We also carry several performance products (currently none for the e30, but we are working on it).

We have successfully in the past developed headers and other bolt ons for the e46 platform, and having access now to both (a M20 and M50) powered e30s we will begin work on developing exhaust, and interior components. There should be a lot to come in the next 6 months.

We are certified re sellers for Meyle and NKG (turbo plugs anyone?). Items that can not be found on the site, can be purchased directly through email at bimmerbrakes@gmail.com.

Please come like our page at http://www.facebook.com/bimmerbrakes

Here are a few of the products we would like to mention in the introduction.

We carry two levels of rotors, our Performance line and our Premium line. Both come in blank (not pictured), slotted, drilled, or combination. E46 rotor pictures are shown, so thats why they have 5 holes. We carry an equivalent line of 4 lug e30 items.

Performance:
Image ImageImage

Premium
Image ImageImage

We also carry a full line of StopTech pads. We have Posi-Quite for street cars, and the more aggressive Performance line
Image Image

Motul RBF600 Fluid:

StopTech SS Brake lines!

Once again please don't hesitate to PM or order via email at bimmerbrakes@gmail.com.
Need Brakes? I can help.

bimmerbrakes.com or feel free to shoot me a PM!

Return to “General Discussion”