Short Stroke Coilovers w/Koni Race Dampers

Buy or sell anything here. This website is not responsible for any transactions.
pr0craztinazn
I <3 E30's
AntiSpam: No

Short Stroke Coilovers w/Koni Race Dampers

Postby pr0craztinazn » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:19 am

Shipping is something I'd only do from someone on here after a non-refundable $150 deposit.

For sale is a set of coilovers for the '84 - '91 BMW E30 chassis. The front strut housings were cut and re-welded by Living Dreams Auto Salon. Front & rear dampers were sourced from Ground Control based on their recommendation; the fronts are Koni 8610-1437 with 6.07" of stroke, and the rears are Koni 30-7436 with 7" of stroke. The rear shock mounts are new, adjustable position, Aurora bearing units produced by Ground Control for additional rear tire clearance. The front camber plates are also from Ground Control, part number ccpe30SP, reused from my previous coilover setup. Springs were sourced from BC Racing. Wheel bearings are new.

Included are AKG's weld-on M3 style front sway bar tabs, and a used set of E30 M3 front sway bar links that are still in good condition. These were not installed when the strut housings were cut as I needed as much clearance for steering angle as possible.

Front spring rate: 12kg
Rear spring rate: 18kg

If you want your car to handle exceptionally well, this setup should work great. Spring rates are inspired by the Turner Motorsports J-stock suspension. If you want to get your car as low as possible, you will have the car in the pavement before you run out of adjustment for the front or the rear ride height.

I'm selling these because I bought an E30 built the way I wanted with this setup already installed. This was pulled off a chassis I was rebuilding, but have since sold. To recreate this would cost approximately $1800; I'm asking for $1300. These are sold as-is.
Album: http://imgur.com/a/FLZKk

M20_fever
Größter Vorsitzender

Re: Short Stroke Coilovers w/Koni Race Dampers

Postby M20_fever » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:12 pm

tasty!
Midwestern Councel C Prepared class champion 2012
North Suburban Sports Car Club C Prepared class champion 2012
HSAX Instructor

GET YOUR E3P GEAR HERE: http://www.cafepress.com/e3pgearshop
pr0craztinazn
I <3 E30's

Re: Short Stroke Coilovers w/Koni Race Dampers

Postby pr0craztinazn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:38 am

These are totally gone; I sold them for a grand, so the thread can be locked.

Return to “Sales/Buys”