Midwestern Counsel HSAX invitational at Road America!

Autox, road racing, etc
M20_fever
Größter Vorsitzender
AntiSpam: No

Midwestern Counsel HSAX invitational at Road America!

Postby M20_fever » Mon May 14, 2012 4:15 pm

So stoked about this, here is the info from the MCSCC forum:

Yes Folks its true!
Here are the official details.
NSSCC Announces the High Speed Autocross Invitational at Road America

North Suburban Sports car club is bringing the thrill of Road America to Midwestern Council’s High Speed Autocrossers. As part of the Return to Road America III Double Race Weekend, NSSCC will sponsor the High Speed Autocross Invitational on Sunday, August 12th, 2012.

The High Speed Autocross Invitational will be a dedicated run group within the raceday schedule receiving the same amount of track time as the rest of the race groups. The group will run an HPDE format. Times will be available for those participants that have transponders. Transponders will be available for rent at the track. Passing will be allowed in designated zones around the 4 mile circuit. This is a non-points event.

Entry to the group is available only to Midwestern Council members in good standing who have participated in at least three MC series HSAX events over the past two seasons (2010-2011) or have participated in two HSAX events in 2012 prior to the Return to Road America III weekend. Verification of HSAX event participation will be based on Official Event Results posted on the MCSCC website in the Results and Track Records section. All entries will be reviewed and entrants approved by the lead MC HSAX Instructor John Churchill. Entry will be $225 and pre-registration is required.

Full event information and registration application forms will be available soon at http://www.nsscc.org. Questions can also be directed to NSSCC President Brian Garcia at president@nsscc.org or via the NSSCC hotline 855-48-NSSCC.

NSSCC is happy to bring this event to the HSAX community. We look forward to seeing you at Road America.

We've been working on this for a while now... Should be pretty awesome.

And don't forget, we have an event at Blackhawk on Memorial day, should be a blast!
Midwestern Councel C Prepared class champion 2012
North Suburban Sports Car Club C Prepared class champion 2012
HSAX Instructor

GET YOUR E3P GEAR HERE: http://www.cafepress.com/e3pgearshop
Nsquared97
I <3 E30's

Re: Midwestern Counsel HSAX invitational at Road America!

Postby Nsquared97 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Very cool! You said you have never been to Road America? You will have a blast, no doubt. Just make sure your brakes are up to snuff, definitely a very demanding track for them.

You'll also wish you had that supercharger installed for the long straights... ;)
M20_fever
Größter Vorsitzender

Postby M20_fever » Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm

I've been to RA, just never driven it. Yeah I will be slapping on some new pads and running some ducting (none right now) to keep things cool. I think im going to go with a more aggressive pad too, maybe ht-10, not sure yet. Running hp+ now which works great for single lap events.

I really wish it was boosted, but this should be an annual thing now so maybe next year. It should have the new interior by then, so it will look like a fuhrazcar, lol.
HSAX Instructor

ten2doyle102
I <3 E30's

Postby ten2doyle102 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

That should be a fun event! :)
M20_fever
Größter Vorsitzender

Postby M20_fever » Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Yeah I think so too. That's right in your backyard, you should bring the camera gear out!
HSAX Instructor

Return to “Racing”